Nissan XTerra Forum banner

You Ride Motorcycles?

• Hell yes I ride!

Votes: 91 54.2%
  • I have a beater in the garage, but I'm rarely on it.

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • I know how, but that's it....

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 34 20.2%
  • Oh hell no, whaddya think I'm crazy?

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of us ride a bike.

I ride a lightly modded Suzuki SV1000S, so it stands that I'm a member of SoCalSVRiders.org

:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 955 Triumph Sprint, I'm trying to sell it to buy a Ninja 650. Trying to downsize a bit.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I got a Ruckus that I ride 99% of the time, I hardly dive the X anymore.. I have had my Ruckus for about a month now and its at 800 miles already haha!!!

Not that I ruckus is a real motorcycle but it has motor and its on 2 wheels...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I use to have Suzuki DR350 that was all modified but then my dad broke his hand and decided to get a jeep so I bought an xterra, and just barely I sold the bike to buy a shrock bumper for my truck which I still haven't got =(

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
looking at my sig pic, i might have rode once or twice lol

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
my father is a motorcycle mechanic so as i grew up i have always been on bikes... LOL i cant wait till i get mine back up and running...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I could afford one... but my money is going other places though. Primarily Snap-On and my X.
Wow - Thats your X? She's flippin hawtt! I bet you spend so much money on her that you can barely afford to put money into your Xterra! Too bad she divorced you........

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i want a cbr soooo bad!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
25 Posts
Old Bike Nut

I have a restored 1982 Honda Ascot FT500. Love to ride and restore bikes!!

Bike was much easier than the 69 bronco I'm on now!!

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Being a suzuki fan there is a reason their slogan is "own the racetrack" and "if you dont win dont blame us" lol... they make one of the best bikes out there... ive rode all 4 brands and i like different things about each, i love the all around feeling of suzuki's, i love the responsiveness of the yammies, and the power of the kawis, and the handling of honda's........ but i wouldnt piss on a honda to put out the fire... and intill the 07 600RR, and 08 1000RR i thought they were the ugliest bikes ever, i love the new honda's but still wouldnt own one............ this is my opinion sorry to offend anyone

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
i have owned 2 yamaha's and i think the next bike i get is going to be a gsx'r i have wanted one for the longest time... LOL

1 - 20 of 114 Posts