Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a sad post to have to make for me but it’s slowly coming close to reality. I drive a 2001 Xterra SE in Mineral Blue, My X is starting to cost more and more each year to fix various things that are going wrong with the car and honestly I don’t have the money to continue upkeep. I’m making this post because I was wondering how much you guys think it could be worth. Like I said it’s a 2001 Xterra SE in the rare color of Mineral Blue, it has 186,100 miles as of earlier today. Rust is there but from the outside really only visible on the rocker panels where I have some orange peel, with some holes, but overall in pretty good shape. Again the only reason I’m thinking about selling it is because every year something new pops up and it ends up costing a fortune for myself and my parents to upkeep. It’ll be a sad day to finally see it go as my dad had bought it brand new in June of 2001 with only 1,200 miles on it. It’s been in the family ever since with my dad driving it until my older brother got his license, then my brother drove it until I got my license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
KBB.com will give you the value.

But It isn't worth much. Depends on how much you are spending on repairs, of course, but car payments on a new car are usually more than upkeep on an old car.

My X has 214K on it and i plan on just fixing the necessary stuff until it dies on me and I'll sell it to a junkyard for parts!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts