Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Pa!! New to me 03 v6 am absolutely happy I got her! Older? Yes,but well maintained.Looking forward to modifying it a bit.Pics to come...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Much thanks!! Right now just blacking a lot out it's twilight blue( newly painted)so next is the bull guard,roof rack and of course looking for new tires and wheels.wondering if 17 muds are OK or just too much of a gas hog.I live in a very rough road country so worried about the softness? Was already told I had a sweet ride smile with out any mods I say thanks with a smile:grin:eek:nly downfall I see right now is the pick up speed only cuz I'm used to a rocket v8 Dakota lol.loving my pink mossy oak theme too!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the club... im new too. Hopefully your build goes well. Im doing the 2" diy BL as soon as fastenal gets their act together and sends me the hardware. Already have the IAB and lift pucks. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a lot of people are doing bl is that for the look or bigger tires? So much for me to think about as nd I've only owned her two weeks lol just blacked out my running boards with the truck bed spray I'm liking it:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
The BL allows you to run a larger tire. Stock set-up you can run 265/75 16(with minor trimming of wheel well plastic) with the 2" BL you can run 33x12.50 (again with minor trimming) And for the look for me too, but only due to the larger/wider tire AND the higher body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts