Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the dealership told me they weren't available for 14-15 Xterras, and I've seen them in other Xterras but he didn't know exactly which Xterras they came in..

Can anyone tell me about those fold-flat seats?

Were they standard on certain years, or only available on certain trim lines, or were they an optional upgrade, and for what year Xs were they available, and can you still order them new for those Xs, and will they fit the 14-15 Pro4xs?

And anyone have any experience using them? Any pros and cons? Do they start failing?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
In all the years I've had mine (09 OR), I've only needed to fold it flat once. Few other times just because I could. Passengers usually comment that it's a comfortable seat. I'm assuming we're talking about front passenger fold-flat seat, not the rears?

·
Registered
7 Posts
fold flat

Take headrests off, strap that folds the bottom half of seat forward, another strap folds top half of seat flat. Bottom half of seats can be removed for extra storage. That's how it works on our 2013 pro4x.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, that's the one.. It sounds pretty cool.

As we sleep in the back alot, it just seems like a perfect little table to have off to the side for a laptop or drinks, snacks etc.

If they were available in 2013, they should fit a 2014 right? No idea why they're weren't available anymore. You have a pro4x, shouldn't that come with leather seats? Did you ask for the fold-flat instead?

·
Registered
7 Posts
leather

Ours has leather. I don't think there is any difference from a 13 to a 14 as far as seats folding down. 14's have heated front seats though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts