Nissan XTerra Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
8,601 Posts
I couldn't get to what I wanted following the link in the OP, so I did a search and came up with the following:

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan-xterra-factory-service-manuals.html

This takes you directly to the model year selection.
Following the link in the OP you need to go to Nissan, Xterra, then model year. The link you posted, for one reason or another, stopped working in the past and we had to go back to the link in the OP.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention we will update to the model year link that is functioning again. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for the 2004 Nissan Xterra SE manual. The link above is the XE which is the 4 cylinder model. The SE is the 3.3 V6 6 cylinder.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello to those who still follow this thread. I have a 2002 Xterra VG33ER and I'm looking for the FSM for that year. The website that is listed in this thread no longer hosts the files. I was wondering if anyone here first of all has the 2002 files still? If so, I was wondering if we could figure out a way to get them to me like google drive or dropbox or something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
NICO Club used to have them available but they got a cease and desist. Seems like they have purchased them and their site says they're available for registered members but I'm still trying to make that work.

I've got an 02 X SE S/C VG33ER as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping someone previously in this thread still has the PDF's or something. However, Rikorii if you find anymore info or get the FSM from NICO Club let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I did a AIV replacement (Never again) on my 2003 33e, lost the drawing I made of all the vacuum lines, been through the manual nothing makes sense to me, been on line looking for hours. Help-- anyone have simple schematic of all the lines??? It runs OK now but has a lope to it at lower revs I believe I have swapped a line or two.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Follow the links listed below to a downloadable copy of Xterra factory service manuals and owners manuals (.pdf files). The FSM's are a much more thorough and detailed guide to both routine maintenance and repairs and contain any and all technical info you may be looking for.

A huge thank you to both NICO Club and Courtesy Nissan for making these available to all.

Select your model year and the appropriate section you are looking for.

Nissan Factory Service Manuals

Find and select your model and model year.
Xterra Owners Manuals

Thank you

61 - 71 of 71 Posts