Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Follow the links listed below to a downloadable copy of Xterra factory service manuals and owners manuals (.pdf files). The FSM's are a much more thorough and detailed guide to both routine maintenance and repairs and contain any and all technical info you may be looking for.

A huge thank you to both NICO Club and Courtesy Nissan for making these available to all.

Select your model year and the appropriate section you are looking for.

Nissan Factory Service Manuals

Find and select your model and model year.

Xterra Owners Manuals

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done. I've also stickied this in two other sections of the tech talk forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Im new. How do I download the PDF files ? I dont see how. Im looking for info on how to remove/ replace a fog light in a 2005.

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
You click the link he posted above, then click the link for the year of Xterra you have.

Inside that "folder" you'll see all of the PDF's. Each PDF is a section of the owners manual, and the FWD.pdf should be the front section that lists what letter code the other sections are (Example: EM.PDF would be Engine Mechanical).

I know the 2001 version I have, if you download all of the PDF's into the same folder, you can click links built into the PDF that will take you to the page you need even if it's in one of the other sections PDF files (I know this works with Foxit PDF Reader anyhow, and should with Adobe)

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP for recent posts needing DIY maintenance help.

Stickys, for whatever reason, seem to get overlooked.

You WILL NOT find another manual anywhere near as comprehensive as the factory service manual. A must download for all xterra owners.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts