Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK X-Terra experts, here's a challenge for you. I'm wondering if there are any power front seats, from other vehicles (any make & model) that will bolt into my 2001 X-terra. I'm trying to add a little legroom, without making significant modifications to the truck and/or seats. I just purchased this truck, and really don't now much about it yet. Please advise. Thanks, Mike

·
Professional
1,559 Posts
You may look into that same year frontier or pathfinder. I know the pathfinders were a completely different design, but they may fit. Also, lots of frontiers came more loaded than Xterras so you may find one with power seats. Those are both guesses though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
You also might have to look into having your seats modified. I know there's a company in Texas that will customize or even make new seats for you. Just keep in mind of you want them to modify the seats that you already have then they would need to take your seats so your truck would be out of commission for awhile.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have heard rumors on frontier forums that the seats out of either the sentra or the maxima will fit, but I have never tried it. I put aftermarket seats in my x and thought I could make them work, but ended up ordering new seat brackets for mine. The seat bracket on one side of the factory seat sits higher than the other.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Was curious if seats (front and back) from a 2000 Xterra will bolt right into a 2002.
Anyone know if that will work?
Thanks in advance for your time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there my name is frontiersman, I own a 1999 Nissan frontier xe and I absolutely hate my bench seat that in my truck. Is there any other Nissan captain seats that innerchangable with the year of my truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts