Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is missing, and its a pretty handy thing to have IMO. Would need to be shipped to 75069.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I went into the dealer where I bought my '12 Xterra, they told me the previous owner had brought in a cargo cover that she bought for it. I tried fitting it, but it was about 4" too narrow for my second gen. Based on the pictures I found online, it looks like it's for a first gen X. I think she bought the cover used and never got around to installing it since it looks like it was heavily used, but it still works and has no rips in the pull-out. I'll try to get some pictures of it today in case you are still interested.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's a link to my Photobucket album with several pictures of it: http://s170.photobucket.com/user/mikesta711/library/Xterra Cargo Cover

The pull-out is't discolored, the sun just happened to be reflecting on it when I was taking pictures.

The top has some marks and no dents, but the underside has some scratches with a small ding but it doesn't impact the operation and won't be visible when installed. If you're interested, I can do $20 + shipping. Going to put the money towards getting one for my 2nd gen.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Edit: double post

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a link to my Photobucket album with several pictures of it: http://s170.photobucket.com/user/mikesta711/library/Xterra Cargo Cover

The pull-out is't discolored, the sun just happened to be reflecting on it when I was taking pictures.

The top has some marks and no dents, but the underside has some scratches with a small ding but it doesn't impact the operation and won't be visible when installed. If you're interested, I can do $20 + shipping. Going to put the money towards getting one for my 2nd gen.

Thanks,

Mike

Perfect for what I need. PayPal? Total?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts