Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
It was always fumbles
13,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a interesting day..We started on the harder side "Per Luke's request" :D

After some sweet little climbs we headed near a pond.. Now Ive seen this pond eat many 4-wheelers and Jeeps.. So One of the 4-wheeler guys in our group decided to hit it. Sure enough he sunk! But got out on his own.. Now the funny part! We had a novice Jeeper riding with us... After this guy seen this pond eat the 4-wheeler.. here he go's.

I guess he had Jeep balls! The kicker! So one of my Jeep buddies decides to go help.

Stuck! hahaha its a two for one :D

You know this is killing that Jeeper.
Wes the guy in the Rhino.. pulled him right out.

And Luke went to save the other Jeep.

Next hill please :D

So after all this we had to split the the group up due to greentennx not able to climb a hill. After a wrong turn on my part we end up in a spot that they film some off road shows on Spike Tv.. oops!

As we are slowly climbing some cool rocks.

Now Tom "Tommyboy" is all stock! Right down to the BFG Rugged trail tires..

I will say this..Those with Off road editions Xterra's WOW!

Other than those silly Steps he had zero issues..

The CB pops up to a oh no! The same 4-wheeler guy that ate it in the mud.. Rolled his 4-wheeler down a hill... Now these hills are 50 to a 150' tall.. As we are rolling down some of our own issues we just had to let greentennx deal with it till we can ride over.. Sadly I took no pictures of the beat up 4-wheeler.. His day was done though..
After loading up a beat up 4-wheeler.. OFF we go again!

greentennx decided to ride on this side.. I dont blame him.. all the issues with the other guy and sorta being lost.. Id ride too!

This is my Fav of the whole trip :D

·
It was always fumbles
13,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The guy in the Red Jeep is a idiot! Bent a leaf spring right before this.. Jumping a hill... This guy tells me and Luke all the time how we cant go where his jeep can go... And I think he is right! My Xterra doesnt see a repair shop much :D

Well thats about it.. Had a great day wheeling with good friends..
Ill be putting together a video of this trip too so watch out

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Looks like yall had fun! Awesome pics!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
it is going to take for ever to load my video.... but I'll post up when i can get it done.

my favorite pic....
(of me)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice pictures, looks like you guys had a fun and challenging day. One of these days i'm going to have to make the longer haul to run there with you guys.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Funny thing.... I bent the driver side slightly, but not on the rocks, on a tree root a hour before.

I hope to make some in the near future.

But I've left them on because I'm always carting around the in-laws and everyone knows the back is hard to get in and out of and my mother-in-law needs them. :)

·
Professional
1,559 Posts
wes didnt roll the rhino did he?

·
Professional
1,559 Posts
oh man no good. well at least it was just a tie rod. mine is still sittin in the garage from the last time that it got rolled lol

1 - 20 of 81 Posts