Nissan XTerra Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone know of garages to rent by the hour to repair vehicles up near Cleveland?

I live in a Apartment and they really frown on draining oil or doing major repairs in the parking lot lol.

Also, my Dad is getting tired of me messing up his with my repairs and such.
Not sure of any garages to rent, but I work on mine in my parking lot or head over to a friends westside of Cleveland. You welcome to come use my parking lot or I can set something up for ya.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'm in Dayton, and has anyone found good quasite near off road places? I'm going to big rock off road park in Kentucky in a couple weeks and I'm just looking for any place possible to hit up
Is this the one in Maysville, KY? Post up how it was. Was thinking going down there maybe with the quads.

I'd be willing to meet up one weekend and go over to Haspin Acres in Indiana. I am in Cincinnati, website clames 1 hr drive from Cincy so let me know in a PM
Fun place to tool around. I think a bit more geared for quads/bikes and really built up rigs - but been there several times in the X and has some fun.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Does anyone know of garages to rent by the hour to repair vehicles up near Cleveland?

I live in a Apartment and they really frown on draining oil or doing major repairs in the parking lot lol.

Also, my Dad is getting tired of me messing up his with my repairs and such.
check craigslist, ive seen garage space for rent around akron.

·
Registered
2011 Xterra (not pro)
2 Posts
I'm new to the group, in SW Cincy. Anyone in the area? Are there any groups that get together?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts