21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah man! haha, thought I mentioned that on the NewX, whoops. check the link below the picture. April 2-3 I'm going to Jeep Skool

·
Registered
72 Posts
New here, I live in Medina.

I have had my 02 SE for about 7 years now and can financially start putting some money into it. Since I hate car payments I would rather do what I can to keep my baby ob the road ;)

New ball joints, rotors and idler arm this weekend, and then in June the timing belt gets replaced. This has me a little worried, since it looks like a pretty in depth job.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I grew up in Franklin and graduated from Miami in '79.

I have lived in Pickerington for the last 26 years.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in Dayton, and has anyone found good quasite near off road places? I'm going to big rock off road park in Kentucky in a couple weeks and I'm just looking for any place possible to hit up
I'd be willing to meet up one weekend and go over to Haspin Acres in Indiana. I am in Cincinnati, website clames 1 hr drive from Cincy so let me know in a PM

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Lol yeah... my rents spotted his x on i80 by clearfield and I was curious who it was so I posted a description and he said it was him (on here)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does anyone know of garages to rent by the hour to repair vehicles up near Cleveland?

I live in a Apartment and they really frown on draining oil or doing major repairs in the parking lot lol.

Also, my Dad is getting tired of me messing up his with my repairs and such.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts