Nissan XTerra Forum banner
61 - 80 of 131 Posts
I myself have my Pennsylvania LTCF and I carry a Ruger SR9c. I usually carry openly as I find it more comfortable and handy plus being an activist runs in my blood.

I sometimes switch in a bit of old world charm and carry a Smith and Wesson M&P Model 1905 4th Change when I feel like classing it up a bit.

I have CCW from NC...used to have a Glock 23 .40

Sold it a few months ago ... interested in getting something a little smaller...9mm maybe. I really never carried it anywhere though...I found that as a college student the last 7 years...I really wasn't allowed to carry anywhere that I spent time at...no restaurants that serve alcohol, no movie theaters, no college campus property, etc etc...

The main reason I got the CCW was 1) I wanted to take the training class to learn about fire arm safety and usage and 2) A valid CCW works as a pistol purchase permit ...so I could take the class and not have to purchase a separate permit to buy a gun.

Beretta px4 storm subcompact in a homemade kydex holster for me. I can barely tell its there.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Traded my Glock 22 .40 for the XD-S .45 ACP on saturday, planning to carry alot with my new job. Now for an IWB holster and the 7 RD mag. I havent shot it yet but so far I've very pleased with it from just playing around and checking it out.

Discussion starter · #77 ·
Traded my Glock 22 .40 for the XD-S .45 ACP on saturday, planning to carry alot with my new job. Now for an IWB holster and the 7 RD mag. I havent shot it yet but so far I've very pleased with it from just playing around and checking it out.

Good deal bro. I hope you like it. Did you pick up that holster up yet?
Where can I get a 7 RD mag?

Good deal bro. I hope you like it. Did you pick up that holster up yet?
Where can I get a 7 RD mag?
no holster yet. still researching. gonna go check some one at the local gunshops soon.

I've seen them on ebay, but they're not really any cheaper than direct from springfield's accessory store. the factory ones come with 2 interchangeable grips to match the back strap your using.

Nice gun silverbullet. I have always like the Springfields. I am currently making a holster for an XDm 45 and I really want one, I really like that XDs too.

61 - 80 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.