Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02’ Xterra SE and am currently having problems with only the driver door unlocking from the key fob (though all unlock from the key hole and lock on the driver door) and I’ve limited it down to the security brain going bad from my research, if that’s what it’s officially called or if that’s just a nickname. (If so, what’s its real name?) But any ideas on where to find one of these, the price, OEM or after-market, etc. for my year? Thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
www.mazdanissanheaven.com go to courtesy parts.com or call a dealer with your vin # get exact p/n you need then call mazda nissan heaven theyre a local to me junkyard that ships nationwide and are good about making sure things work, have gottenn manya part from them that was discontinued or when my 2011 i wrecked needed a new diff due to axles bending in diff and messing it up $340 for one shipped to my shop with less than 50k miles on it, 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.mazdanissanheaven.com go to courtesy parts.com or call a dealer with your vin # get exact p/n you need then call mazda nissan heaven theyre a local to me junkyard that ships nationwide and are good about making sure things work, have gottenn manya part from them that was discontinued or when my 2011 i wrecked needed a new diff due to axles bending in diff and messing it up $340 for one shipped to my shop with less than 50k miles on it, 1 year warranty.
Oh wow thank you, I’ll definitely check this out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts