·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha. thanks.

·
ASE Certified
4,772 Posts
Thats not the Broden i know. The Broden i know doesn't wheel his X. J/K man nice pics.
brendon wheels his X? last I heard he was afraid to break anything?

lol after seeing this he better drive up to RC to wheel in June.

Mike you gonna be there?

·
Silver Submarine
10,979 Posts
dont think i'm gonna be there. i don't want to brake anything so close to ECXC. I got a real bad vibration right now (not tire vibration) and i'm thinking its the U-joints so i got some on order. if thats the problem then i might change my mind. i really want to go up to Rausch but i don't want to miss ECXC. When is the June run???

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
hey guys. sorry been really busy lately clubx isnt the first thing on my list..... but yeah i wheel my x every day. its called urban offroading. you guys should try it some time. im going to try and come out sometime maybe take a random trip sometime.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
lol nope havent had the time to do them. lol its been one thing after another lately. going to try to do them this week

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol nope havent had the time to do them. lol its been one thing after another lately. going to try to do them this week

hahaha, no you won't

·
Silver Submarine
10,979 Posts
hey guys. sorry been really busy lately clubx isnt the first thing on my list..... but yeah i wheel my x every day. its called urban offroading. you guys should try it some time. im going to try and come out sometime maybe take a random trip sometime.
Pine barren coming up on the 13 of June. Should come out for that.

6th and 7th. I might be looking for a passenger/photographer/trail bitch if my buddy keith can't tag along this time. your welcome to ride along. I just gotta see if I'm diving Saturday morning before I wheel
let me know. Might be interested in being trail bitch if my X isn't up to snuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.