Registered
2,981 Posts
((O)[--o--](O))

Round light for the win!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine = 2011

Just wondering, looking at the poll results there are a lot more pre-'05 than post-redesign. I'm pretty surprised by that. Is it a testament to the pre-'05's durability and aftermarket options, or do folks not like the redesign(s).

Personally, I always thought the pre-'05s were a little small and slightly underpowered, but I like to tow and don't drive nearly enough to worry about gas costs.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Mine = 2011

Just wondering, looking at the poll results there are a lot more pre-'05 than post-redesign. I'm pretty surprised by that. Is it a testament to the pre-'05's durability and aftermarket options, or do folks not like the redesign(s).
Or that they cost a lot less for those looking for an affordable 4x4 (taking current prices vs the newer current prices)

:)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
780 Posts
Or that they cost a lot less for those looking for an affordable 4x4 (taking current prices vs the newer current prices)

:)
X2 - While I was looking for a 4x4 the pre-05 was at the top of my list because there is typically a huge price gap between 04 and 05 models due to the model change. Typical price jump I was seeing was about 2-3k, which is a lot when you're talking an 04 was going for 10-11k and the 05 was 14-15k.

I never would have gotten my 05 if I hadn't found a high mileage one at a dealership with whom my family happened to know the owner of - he let me have it at cost which was incredibly cool.

·
Guenstling
1,068 Posts
Mine's an '02

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I have a 2011 x model 2wd nothing fancy but its a work/commute vehicle so it doesn't live off road. my job requires I drive between sites as IT support for several Texas Oncology sites. this requires me to regularly move large amounts of computer equipment or large, bulky items such as printers that my old mazda 3 simply didn't have the cargo capacity to handle. the x fits the bill perfect, I can have a nice upgraded stereo with a sub and still fit 12-20+ computers in the back without folding the seats or I can hold about 6 computers and 2-3 open monitors or some combination thereof or 1-3 small printers 1-2 medium printers and 1 large one without folding the seats. its also nice being up higher and being able to see through the traffic

81 - 100 of 101 Posts