Nissan XTerra Forum banner

What year is your xterra?

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had my 03 XTERRA SE 4x4 about 3 months now and I LOVE IT!!!!! My boyfriend wants to put a lift on it, brush guard, KC lights....all the bells and whistles. We've already had it stuck in the mud up to the tops of the tires on our last fishing trip.(we don't quite know the limits of it yet) It's my 1st truck to own & even though i only get 11.5 mpg, I LOVE IT!!!!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts

Round headlights are where it's at :D

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
Interesting.
There are more of the first two years than there are the last five years.

This will obviously change as the used 2G prices come down, but I still find it a little interesting.
00-01 = a 2 year run, but of the oldest model, which will tend to get searched for new tire, and mechanical issue questions more.

02-04 = a 3 year run, so more model years, with a proportional number of age induced searches online.

2005+ = a 5 year run, with the most model years, but, of newer rigs with fewer projected searches for mechanical issues, tires, etc...as the last 2-3 yrs of that 5 are still on the 1st set of tires, etc.

:wink-big:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Loving my new 05. I think the newer body style is more powerful looking. Though all Xs are great. I love the side profile of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought my Xterra 2010 off road, manual (love the 6 speed trany), bran new last year, simply love it. Sound system is awsome, truck is real head turner

Pulled my 4000# rv last summer for 7000km and it behaved nicely. Off road a bit but still staying away from branches :) until I get more scratches on it.

Glad I chose this SUV rather then the Wrangler or FJ Cruiser.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
bump

2004 FTW!

·
Registered
306 Posts
03 here.....

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, it`s a 2000 with a 2002 front clip minus the bumper. And a mish mash of other parts from different manufacturers... lol

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have an '02 XEV6 Silver 4x4, all stock at the moment. Except for Smitybilt seat covers and a safari rack.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts