What year is your xterra?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what year xterra does everyone have?
here is a poll requested by one of our members
we had this same pool a few years ago, should be interesting to see how our xterra composition has changed

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i made this poll where you can see who voted

all you do is click on the number of votes per option and itll show the names of those who voted under each option

Reactions: X_Factor

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
2000 XE here, see sig for specs :)

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its lookin pretty consistent so far, bout 80% 1st gen and 20% second gen

surprisingly to me at least, is that there arent more 02-04 models, i thought that option would be the highest, but it seems more peeps wih 1st gens have the square headlamps

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Boooo!!! Square Eyes FTW!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
I'm rockin' the round eyes myself! And even though it's giving me fits right now and it costs me a fortune to drive back and forth to work... I wouldn't trade my '04 supe for anything no matter how high gas prices go or what I tear up on it.

Besides... if I tear it up too bad then that just means I have to SAS it!:mocking:

·
Registered
329 Posts
rockin the square's...2000 XE woot woot

G

·
I'm thinking about buying another X... this one a 4x4 6cyl stick... 2004 with 35,000 miles on it. Yellow...
I WANNA OFFROAD with this one!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I have 2 Nissans, one is a 2002 black with bug deflector and air foil in the back, foto will follow when i get her cleaned up; and the other is also black on black G35 fully loaded, now we don't take her off road. This baby goes on the big road. Fotos to follow on her to, I'll have them both detailed at the same time when........WE LOVE 'EM BOTH !

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
Welcome to Club X!

Head over to new members and give us a formal intro man. And don't forget to check out our new member map at the top of the member's forum and put your pin on the map!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts