Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter found this part on the passenger side floor, and I am trying to figure out where it goes, so that I can put it back in. It is a two piece plastic piece that slides. It seems to lengthen or shorten to cover something possibly with the motion of the seat? I input the numbers that are molded in the plastic into the magic Google machine, but didn't come up with any results.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks identical to a piece that came with a rearview backup camera I installed. If you xterra has one, then it most likely just fell down. The rounded end clicks into the mirror mount, an the skinny pieces fit are wedged into the headliner. Here's what I mean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My daughter found this part on the passenger side floor, and I am trying to figure out where it goes, so that I can put it back in. It is a two piece plastic piece that slides. It seems to lengthen or shorten to cover something possibly with the motion of the seat? I input the numbers that are molded in the plastic into the magic Google machine, but didn't come up with any results. View attachment 76002
It is indeed the wire cover for the rear view mirror. Thanks. My daughter had the winds replaced and they must not have put it back on. It snapped right back in place

1 - 5 of 5 Posts