Nissan XTerra Forum banner
10441 - 10460 of 10588 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ordered headers, oil filter relocation kit, vent visors, actual fog lights (yellow lens) installed a LOBO rack, found my winch controller, heavy duty tie rod adjusters, the nuts for them, an IAB, new headlights, and found the replacement hinge pin bushings for that famous driver door sag issue.

Reactions: sselkwoman

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
1,613 Posts
Ordered headers, oil filter relocation kit, vent visors, actual fog lights (yellow lens) installed a LOBO rack, found my winch controller, heavy duty tie rod adjusters, the nuts for them, an IAB, new headlights, and found the replacement hinge pin bushings for that famous driver door sag issue.
Headers??? Do tell! Pics, or it didn't happen. ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Flea-Bay, actually. DORMAN Help! series. PT No. 38397. You get both bushings and a new pin.
I also ordered a snorkel for my X. $148, free shipping. Air Ram Intake Snorkel Kits Black Fits Nissan Terrano Regulus 2001-2002 Left
Should be here next Thursday or Friday, from CA. I am hoping that the picture is backwards...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just got the mail... Parts came in from Automotive Customizers. Damn, THAT was fast, as I just ordered them on Monday!

·
Registered
2001 Xterra XE 3.3 V6 Auto 4WD
93 Posts
I did the airbox mod a couple of days ago on my truck which still needs a name:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, since I managed to trash my right shoulder recently, the "X" is going to a repair shop today. I HATE having somebody else touch my stuff, but, I don't know when I'll be able to get it back together, otherwise. Front suspension replacement is going to make my wallet :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:😭😭😭

Reactions: vambrizz

·
Registered
2001 Xterra XE 3.3 V6 Auto 4WD
93 Posts
Today I removed and remounted my bumper it has been off kilter since I got the X I also removed the old stickers the previous owner had and added my own. I am working on painting the front emblem and the Nissan on the wind guard.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, got the snorkel hooked up fully, ROXterra MOLLE panels in the rear quarter windows, YELLOW fog lights finished, light bar on the bumper mostly finished (need to reseal it- the factory seal let in moisture and now it is fogged up slightly in one corner) figured out where to mount the aux reverse lights in the bumper, vent visors installed, CB antenna dug out of parts pile and ordered a new mount with fresh cable for it and installed all 4 of the Rancho RS500 shocks. Thursday is full front brakes (pulls to the driver side pretty heavily) and hopefully 2" B/L, since I pick up my 33"s tomorrow (Dick Cepek EXTREMEs on black "D" window rims). Still waiting on my 2" shackle kit and short studs for the headers....

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Well, got the snorkel hooked up fully, ROXterra MOLLE panels in the rear quarter windows, YELLOW fog lights finished, light bar on the bumper mostly finished (need to reseal it- the factory seal let in moisture and now it is fogged up slightly in one corner) figured out where to mount the aux reverse lights in the bumper, vent visors installed, CB antenna dug out of parts pile and ordered a new mount with fresh cable for it and installed all 4 of the Rancho RS500 shocks. Thursday is full front brakes (pulls to the driver side pretty heavily) and hopefully 2" B/L, since I pick up my 33"s tomorrow (Dick Cepek EXTREMEs on black "D" window rims). Still waiting on my 2" shackle kit and short studs for the headers....
You don't need pretty rims if all yer gonna do is get 'em muddy! LOL

Would love to see some pics of the yellow fog lights and reverse lights. While you're at it, might as well toss in some pics of all the other stuff, too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd be more than happy to share the build up, but, my phone doesn't get along with the computer, at all. I'm still trying to figure out a work around. I guess that I can try using my wife's phone when I get home to try and upload. It's really aggravating!

Reactions: sselkwoman

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't even send them to my Email...let alone the computer. I'm about to stuff this damn phone in a lb of T-rite and make it go "Buh-BYE!!!!!!!!" 💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If you can open the image, see if there's an option to Share it. If so, you may be able to attach it that way. There may also be an option to Save, in which case you'd need a way to get from your phone to another computer.

On mine, I just attach a USB cable, then navigate to the images I want, and drag them to my computer.

10441 - 10460 of 10588 Posts