Nissan XTerra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 10393 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Today I used Back-to-Black on all the dark plastic pieces. Really made a difference on the roof basket, door handles, back bumper step thingy, and flat strip where the wiper blades are. Whole truck looks new now! Thrilled. Also, took the paper plates off and put my official metal ones on. Yea! And I took the inspection sticker off bc the jackass at the dealer put it on way to high but now it wont stick even after spray adhesive, so tomorrow I get to take it to buddy for a re-inspection and a nice new sticker.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i drove it for 4 hours straight..........thats all i got haha

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
i made it so she could breathe better, ripped out all the baffles. tested the flex on her, quite impressed. drove her home for an hour, and then drove in a parking deck and let my cb antenna get whipped around pretty bad on the roof.
tomorrow shes getting her shoes rotated, aired up, and aligned, and then driving 4 hours back to school.
next weekend, shes getting a body lift, and getting her tbars cranked, and getting her cb worked on, and then in a few months, i have a little surprise for her.
yall will have to wait and see. drake knows. kinda. but thats it.

·
10,890 Posts
i made it so she could breathe better, ripped out all the baffles. tested the flex on her, quite impressed. drove her home for an hour, and then drove in a parking deck and let my cb antenna get whipped around pretty bad on the roof.
tomorrow shes getting her shoes rotated, aired up, and aligned, and then driving 4 hours back to school.
next weekend, shes getting a body lift, and getting her tbars cranked, and getting her cb worked on, and then in a few months, i have a little surprise for her.
yall will have to wait and see. drake knows. kinda. but thats it.
I'm gonna get you to tell me on Mod day! LOL

What I did today was leave home at 3am, went to work, and just now got back....its sitting on my driveway sunbathin'.....

·
Registered
462 Posts
I kissed my X yesterday, lol. I was pulling a trailer with a bum tires, so did about 55-60 to nashville and back (tire survived to nashville, had to get a new one for the return trip) and I got a whopping 18.5 MPG. I don't think I've ever gotten that type of milage in my X, even when bone stock.

It took for freakin' everthough - 6+ hrs of driving when it shoulda been more like 4.5

41 - 60 of 10393 Posts