Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY Boyfriend have an acura el 1.6 and i have done all the performance mods and im happy with them, but my car exterior wise is 100% stock, i wanna make my car look more JDM and make it look as good as the performance, I would like to know what exterior mods i should do to my car, thanks !

------------
I have good experience with lot of tools and more like 4 years with http://www.obd2tool.com
All tools finish now working without any problems. (clip, lexia,star,15 pcs launchs and others tools)

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
This is the wrong place to ask...this section is for XTERRA related threads.

Try "The Other Side of the Driveway" section.

:D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations! Here are my suggestions. I think first you should wash it really well, then get a nice "For Sale" sign and place your vehicle in a highly visible location for all to admire that amazing Japanese piece of machinery. Next, you should respond to phone calls wanting to buy your car and finally, once it is gone, buy a Nissan Xterra of your choice. Really, any year or model you choose you cannot go wrong. Best of luck! =)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congratulations! Here are my suggestions. I think first you should wash it really well, then get a nice "For Sale" sign and place your vehicle in a highly visible location for all to admire that amazing Japanese piece of machinery. Next, you should respond to phone calls wanting to buy your car and finally, once it is gone, buy a Nissan Xterra of your choice. Really, any year or model you choose you cannot go wrong. Best of luck! =)
This. This was perfect.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I would start with shoving an Xterra shell on it, once you get those kinks worked out, shove an Xterra drive train under it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts