Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** SOLD!!! *** VG33E 1st Gen Doug Thorley Headers - BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED

****** SOLD!!! ******

Check links two posts below for additional exhaust components available!

Xterra project has been on the backburner for way too long now, time to start selling stuff off!

Brand new, unused set of ceramic coated Doug Thorley 1st Gen Xterra headers. Asking $430 + $0 Shipping (within the continental U.S.)! If you're a Canadian located near Niagara Falls, you can cross the border and buy them from me directly, I live in Niagara Falls, NY.

Also have some other 2 1/4" 304SS exhaust stuff, all completely unused. Ask me if you're interested and I'll let you know what I have available. For what it's worth, the truck is for sale, too. Check the vehicles for sale section!

First come, first served! Let's make someone a happy camper! Perhaps a belated Father's Day present? ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
What other exhaust components do you have available?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What other exhaust components do you have available?
http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showpost.php?p=831313&postcount=15 (except Pacesetter Cats & Magnaflow X-pipe)
http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showpost.php?p=834786&postcount=16 (this is what I got instead of the Pacesetter Cats)

Sorry for not writing a better response, I'm at work right now. But suffice it to say, everything in the those two posts is for sale (except the Pacesetter cats, I never bought those; and the Magnaflow X-pipe, I ended up with a Summit Racing H-Pipe kit, also for sale). All 2.25" (Tube OD) 304SS. Make me an offer (PM, please!)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Headers still available?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, headers have been sold! Thanks for the interest, though! Take a look at the links a few posts above, they have listed what exhaust parts I still have available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts