Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, newbie here. I have a 2002 Xterra 3.3 v6. The fan blade disintegrated on me while travelling down the interstate. Pulled over and got a tow as the car would turn over but not start. Tow truck arrived, shifted into neutral and rolled up onto the flatbed no problem. Got it home and it would no longer drop into neutral. driver had to shake and maneuver the truck bed in order to get it off. I have checked all the wiring and connections under vehicle and under the hood and could find no damage from the fan blades coming apart. When turning the ignition switch, all the power and lights come on. when trying to start, it will turn over like normal but will not crank up. Pulled the center console out around the shifter (shifter works fine by the way) the wiring is intact and everything seems to be where it needs to be. Since it will neither start nor shift into neutral, I cant even tow it to someone to look at! any suggestions? thanks for the help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.