Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and recently in the market to pickup a Xterra. I have owned a hummer h3 in the past and more recently an 04 explorer. I recently sold the explorer because there were just to many issue that were starting to become a problem. I found a Xterra on Craigslist that is really close to my house and it’s really nice looking. The only thing that worries me is that the owner replaced the motor when the truck was at 170k the new motor is said to have 45000 on it and the owner states that he has reciepts for the new motor (which is good in my opinion) the owner states in the post that the truck has a misfire and requires a fuel injector. I just wanted to pick your minds and see what you think about this truck. The owner tells me that there is no rust and everything works as it should I have yet to go and see the truck due to bad weather. But hoping to see it this weekend anything in particular I should look for.

Craigslist link

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-nissan-xterramiles-new/6485093547.html

·
Registered
384 Posts
2600 dollars for that? forget it. at least if everything worked but unless you talk the price down to at least 800 i wouldn't even look at it anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean I’m not going to get it for 800 that’s an extreme low ball but I’m really asking for is the problems I might be looking at

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only other things that could be causing a missfire besides a injector If im correct are the plugs and wires the distributor possibly the fuel filter or
Fuel pump. Also the wheels alone could be sold for 600-900.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts