Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Off Road, AT 100k miles
Does anyone know if the plate position on the throttle body should be closed or at zero degrees with the engine off or disconnected? The FSM says it will stop at 5 degrees in failsafe mode but doesn't mention anything else relative to the positioning.

I am having a hell of a time with my latest problem and am circling back but curious if my TB is shot or? (Yes, I know it needs a cleaning.)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I could be much more helpful if I knew what the problem was. I’ve removed at least a couple hundred of these and never paid attention to where they sit. I want to say they should be completely closed when turned off

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could be much more helpful if I knew what the problem was. I’ve removed at least a couple hundred of these and never paid attention to where they sit. I want to say they should be completely closed when turned off
I have a post under “Runs rough with a lot of vibration.” Basically, it’s idling/running like a misfire (P0300 Code) and the CE light now flashes with KOEO so it is limiting my ability to troubleshoot. I’ve checked and replaced a bunch of stuff and am nowhere closer to a solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts