Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ASE Certified
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you who have been wheeling long enough on the east coast probably remember Paragon Adventure Park in Hazleton Pa and the amazing park that it was. If you remember that, you'll definetly remember how all the local politican's in Hazleton with greasy palms got together and got the owners kicked out of thier lease on some BS so they could begin building a massive cargo airport on the land.

Well today I was reading an article in our local paper that pertains to one of the greasy plams that screwed the owners out of the park.

The bastard pulled out his support for the cargo airport due to tough economic times. I'd like to hunt him down and really injure him now that I read it.

here's a link to the article:

http://www.citizensvoice.com/articles/2009/02/01/news/wb_voice.20090201.a.pg3.cv01cdcargoairport_s1.2273774_loc.txt

·
Super Moderator
3,779 Posts
Yea, politics as usual. Sad but true.

·
Premium Member
4,148 Posts
that blows!!
I wish they were still open I here nothing but good things about the park and I wish I could of done some of the trails there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's bullshit, i'm in Oklahoma and even I have heard about how awesome Paragon was, it really is a shame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts