Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here she is.

got her straight up for a trade on my old 97 jeep wrangler.

met the guy on the state line between GA and alabama, he fell in love w/ the jeep and i fell in love w/ the X

as far as i can tell, this is the list of mods:
3" BL
SLR UCAs
airtech snorkel
TJM front bumper
calmini safari roof rack
4 piaa lights on the rack
2 piaa's on the front bumper
american racing 15x8's wrapped in 33x1250 BFG AT's
rear bumper guard that will be taken off once i get a rear carrier :)

window tints al around
pioneer head unit
some sort of aftermarket speakers, cant tell what kind
eclipse amp that i originally got in "Big Black"
and a pioneer sub in a truck box, both of which i got at Wal mart, but it sounds INCREDIBLE.

various decals, some of which will say, some of which will be taken off

so as of the last probably 5 months, i've had four cars...quite a transition....

painted roof rack black, cant really tell in these pics, but these are from when i went down to georgia college and state university for a Mute Math show, parked across from a stocky yellow x

its in the shop right now gettmy my most recent mod done...ill post pics.

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
Do you know where the guy was from that had the X? It looks like one some guys were telling me about near Cullman, Alabama that was a yellow modified X that was at a dealership for sale. Wondering if it's the same one.

Nice find!

·
Not Sponsored...Yet
707 Posts
that is one awesome x dude...glad it worked out for you

·
Not Sponsored...Yet
707 Posts
^ HAHA its extra funny cuz its outside a Jo-ann fabrics store...its also funny cuz my wife sent me a pic of one she saw that was "silly boys...trucks are for girls" and i turning that into well then i need to do more mods...and it might just work

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Looks good!

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, thanks guys, glad yall think of me at such...odd...times.

and drake, he was from northport AL, actually. you very well may have seen it before, im the 8th owner, all the other owners were in bama, so chances are pretty much everyone in the state has seen it.

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh, im a prodigal am i?

CX FEAST!!!!!!!
forget a big nation wide meet and wheeling day, lets just have a big meal together! everyone bring one dish.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
i like this one

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
What kind of trimming did that guy do to fit those rims? In his ad I think he said they were 15x10s right?

I like them but they don't come in black...

If I find a used set for the right price I might get em and powder coat them.

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there wasnt much trimming....but they do rub. im gonna do the trimming today, so ill let you know what kinda trimming i have to do.

how much would you pay for them? ;)

im looking to get rid of them, once i have money for new rims and tires, if you want em, you got dibs.
EDIT: im not sure if the ad said 15x10's. even if it did, i dont really trust any of his ad, it also said it has a 3" SL...which it definitely does not. its still on stock shackles.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I'm not really sure what they are worth to be honest.

Right now I can't really afford to spend much....this summer is the best time for me. If you still have them when I have a bit more spending money I will buy them.

They are around 300 brand new I believe.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts