Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try them? I did a quick search did not really see anything. I noticed my low beam right side is out, so I'll just go ahead and replace both. But I'm curious about the Sylvanias.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use these and so far they seem to be really good for headlights. Just need to make sure that your headlight lense stays clear to give you the best DTR vision.
Found a great way to keep headlight lenses from oxidizing. Use clear coat spray paint after removing yellow oxidization

·
Registered
99 Posts
An improvement in illumination over stock lights at a reasonable cost. There are brighter bulbs but they burn out quicker.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Odd. I've had mine in since the wife and I first started buying ours in late `15. Haven't had to replace yet.
Had my Silver Stars at least a couple years also. But seen complaints about them not lasting and the Ultras, lots of complaints. I forget what web site I was on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Odd. I've had mine in since the wife and I first started buying ours in late `15. Haven't had to replace yet.
Had my Silver Stars at least a couple years also. But seen complaints about them not lasting and the Ultras, lots of complaints. I forget what web site I was on.

I, too, remember that complaint board. I believe that it was the first gen silver stars that every one was complaining about. 2nd gen are upgraded with this or that for longer life, durability, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts