Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a SC swap and had 2 SC motors and this is my spare set.. everything needed to add the SC minus an ECU. I also have spare belts and the throttle cable but not pictured. Looking to get $700obo for everything. Prefer local-ish but can ship which would cost about $100.

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
636 Posts
Missing several parts there to make the swap happen. A/C compressor, and a right hand valve cover, bunch of piping and solenoids. Also, where’s local?

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't really need the valve cover (is it nice to have, yes. Need. No.) I modified mine to work. And yes I forgot about the ac which I do have a spare. I will get pics up of it up when I get home. I am in the Bay Area. And as far as piping it is all there that you really need. Everything else hose and pipe wise can be taken from the NA motor. Oh also you will need a new radiator which I don't have a spare of. the NA one will work for a bit but it won't keep up under load and heat. Also have all the bolts as well.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't for the life of me find the AC compressor so also minus that but it's not a hard part to find.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The ECM is the hard part to find. There’s also several variations for with/without VDC and auto/manual. The harness is important as well because up to 03 use different o2 sensors than the 04. $700 still seems a fair price but there’s still some pieces to the puzzle missing

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't include a ECU solely cause of that reason. My ECU might not work on anothers. I got mine off ebay for about $100. they can be had fairly easily. also I ran my SC swap for about a month on my NA ECU without much issue. It idled a bit weird but it handled the SC just fine So that is an option tell you find a ECU. Minus the AC compressor everything I have can get you running. I just used my Stock harness no issues. The SC and NA stuff is pretty basic on these rigs.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I don't throw any codes other than my automatic tranny codes due to the fact that I did a manual swap and in 04 the SC didn't have a manual option so I got a AT ECU.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I guess since you’ve been through this, you also may be able to answer this question. I think I have all the parts and gaskets I need to the SC in mine but yours looks like it includes a part I don’t have. It looks like the power steering belt tensioner, which I thought was the same

20200822_130922.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is the same. that made it to the pile for some reason. I have a shit ton of spare parts...............lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
I get that for sure. I have a shelf of xterra parts. Some are JDM parts, some are spare parts for the truck as built and a bunch of supercharger parts as well. I’ll be installing my supercharger soon, just have a lot of other projects as well

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP. price drop to $600 want out of my garage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.