Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Suggestions Please for my 09 S 4x4

Tags
09 s off road
1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  LA RANA 
#1 ·
Im trying to make it as off-road capable as possible, please give me some suggestions for bumpers, racks, on board air, lifts, lockers, the works! I was finding it kinda hard to find parts so also resources to find stuff would be awesome. So would some picture ideas, cause i know some of yall have some great rigs. Thanks for any input and am looking forward to the suggestions :anbeten-big:

#2 ·
All you gotta do is look all over this forum. Use the search function; it works really well. You'll get more ideas and suggestions that way than you will just soliciting answers. Also, take a look in the member's rides section of the forum.

#4 · (Edited)
I assume you want all bolt on mods, or would you be interested in swapping out both axles which will require extensive cutting and welding? I need to know if you have an automatic or manual transmission. Also need to know where you live to see what your primary terrain is.

And how does $20,000 sound for a budget?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.