Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2002 Xterra SE 4x4 and stereo and speakers are the first thing that need to go but I don't know much in that department can I get some opinions?

·
Registered
444 Posts
What kind of sound are you going for? What kind of money do you want to invest? These are the starting point for all stereos. I personally like alpine speakers, they sound good, are reliable, and don't break the bank. If I was going all prodigal, then I would spring for some high end MB Quartz or some JL speakers sound good...now if you're talking subs, then I am in love with the RE Audio SEX10, they sound beautiful, and hit hard, which I go for sound quality, sql, not sound pressure, spl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
JL for subwoofer, the rest go into a car audio shop and let your ears tell you what sounds good. You'll get an idea for what prices will be too.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Www.sonicelectronics.com also had good prices...lower than crutchfield, and their customer service isn't bad

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just found this gem Kenwood DPX-502BT Amazon has it for $100..... Crutcfield has it refurb $120 plus $59 install kit. Amazing deck for cheap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts