Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have recently got a 01 X and I love it. So far when I had purchased it, it came with a new sound system and most of the engine hoses and such were re done. So far in the works I plan on getting my floor boards removed and adding a light bar. My question is what I should do after. I would like to wheel a lot and be able to do most trails for hunting and having fun with friends, and down the road travel and such. Basically I would just like a guide so to say on how I need to go about tackling this. I am in high school and can work in the summer. Thanks so much guys!

· Registered
39 Posts
Are you gonna be doing the wrenching yourself? 3" Calmini SL will run you a grand, not including install. I started with PML (80 bucks) and the 2"BL ($120) so i could fit 33's. Most of the guys on here pair that with Billy's and get a pretty decent rig. It all depends on what youre trying to do.

· Registered
7 Posts
I will be doing most of it with my dad most likely. If I run the lift would I also have to get along with it so that it runs smoothly? Mainly wanna be able to do road trips to places wheel there and go home. My goal is to go to MOAB one day once I get more experience with my X.

· Registered
1,227 Posts

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.