Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in contact with Mark at shrockworks and they are open to the idea of a group buy for 1st and 2nd gen Xterras and Frontiers. Would there be any interest in joining the buy. The discount we've talked about is 15% for at least 20. It was the same offer I was able to work with Calmini, however they don't offer an option for vehicles with a body lift. So just let me know if you are interested and maybe we can get this going.

· Registered
140 Posts
Might be in. Just unsure if it's worth it to have them shipped all the way to Canada. Plus the wait times :/

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What would the price be with the discount? I need to decide if it's worth purchasing in case I do end up doing a body lift down the line.
The price will vary because they offer different options. Best advice I can give is to check the website out, select ur options and subtract the discount.

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The price will vary because they offer different options. Best advice I can give is to check the website out, select ur options and subtract the discount.
Price looks pretty fair. I need to decide if a 2" lift is in my future first though.
A 2" BL can be pieced together for right around $100 with shipping. Its also pretty easy to do, if you can do drum brakes you can do the lift. (Not that they are at all similar).I did mine in 3hrs by myself with about 1-2 hrs of prep work the day before.

· Registered
176 Posts
A 2" BL can be pieced together for right around $100 with shipping. Its also pretty easy to do, if you can do drum brakes you can do the lift. (Not that they are at all similar).I did mine in 3hrs by myself with about 1-2 hrs of prep work the day before.
It's more about how much modding I want to do to my X. I still need it to be a capable DD and I'm worried about how it's going to affect the handling on the highway.

· Registered
215 Posts
I have been in contact with Mark at shrockworks and they are open to the idea of a group buy for 1st and 2nd gen Xterras and Frontiers. Would there be any interest in joining the buy. The discount we've talked about is 15% for at least 20. It was the same offer I was able to work with Calmini, however they don't offer an option for vehicles with a body lift. So just let me know if you are interested and maybe we can get this going.
I'm interested. And if you can get them to throw in a discount on a front bumper, I'll be doubly interested!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.