Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to come up with a low-dollar solution to protecting the factory seat covers for the front seats in my 2003 Xterra. The truck was purchased as a "backup" vehicle so whatever solution I come up with -- it has to be cost-effective. True custom seat covers will fit but are not in the budget....So I'm considering several alternatives that call themselves "Semi-Custom" seat covers. They are about 1/3 the cost of true custom covers but as the name suggests, they are not going to fit like a glove.

Here is an example:
http://www.autoanything.com/seat-covers/proz-leatherette-seat-covers

Does anyone have experience with this kind of low-dollar cover on an Xterra?

I'd love to hear your assessment.

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite nice actually. Thanks! Kinda reminds me of the seat savers I put in my Jeep JK. Tough material.

Question: Does 50 bucks get you one or two of these seat covers? Not clear from the description - but I'll be it is just one seat.'' That would be right around the same price as some of the less-expensive custom covers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
CoverKing has some really nice in-between quality. Both front seats for $130 and are very well made and tight fitting. Not like the crappy “universal fit” junk from Walmart or auto parts stores. Bought mine on amazon. Lots of colors and styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts