Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new to this Forum but want to present myself and our company, Finish Line Motorsports Produces bumpers front and rear and also winch trays to keep a factory look. We also have the entire line up of skids and sliders as well. Please visit our website for more info or contact me

http://finishlinemotorsports.ca/t/second-gen-nissan-xterra

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome...and wish there were more 1st gen stuff out there...oh well

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for this hidden winch mount thingie. Lo and behold... their website is out. Does ANYONE know where I can find one of these?!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for this hidden winch mount thingie. Lo and behold... their website is out. Does ANYONE know where I can find one of these?!
How well can you weld? Or skill sets at metal working even if cutting/drilling and bolting things together? Some flat stock, angle stock, grade 8 bolts or better if it were me, grind down the rough edges for a finished look and spend a few bucks having it all powder coated to keep it looking nice longer maybe worth a considerable amount of your time in value and pride.. Otherwise there are other options.

I'm still wondering why so many companies continue to make their winch bumpers in the goofy way they do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How well can you weld? Or skill sets at metal working even if cutting/drilling and bolting things together? Some flat stock, angle stock, grade 8 bolts or better if it were me, grind down the rough edges for a finished look and spend a few bucks having it all powder coated to keep it looking nice longer maybe worth a considerable amount of your time in value and pride.. Otherwise there are other options.

I'm still wondering why so many companies continue to make their winch bumpers in the goofy way they do.

I’ve been practicing a little welding myself. I’m getting there and I’ve actually toyed with the idea of fabricating my own. That whole pride in ownership thing. And I’ve a few friends I made in the Marine Corps that weld now. They work for beer.

In any case, it’s on the back burner since I have the low oil pressure at idle problem. I’ve ordered the rear timing chain oil gallery gasket and just waiting until I can tear my engine apart. Lol.

Any ideas where I can find measurements for doing it all (the winch mount) myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts