Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had it with this independent front suspension B***SH**!! I'm gonna bite the bullet and do an SAS! First off, I know it can get expensive! So, I am doing to do a DIY SAS. I am going to buy the hangers from Nisstech and maybe the leaf springs but im not 100% about the spring if I can find some already with the axles.

If anyone is in the Asheville NC area I am looking for a front and rear D44 w/ Driver Side Drop non-vacuum actuated axles out of a '80-'85 Jeep Wagoneer. I DO NOT want something that is already rebuilt! I want to do all the rebuilding myself.

Any pointers on the DIY SAS would be great! Thanks in advance!! :D

· Registered
13 Posts
What is your rear axle? C200 or HB223? If you have the HB223 with the 4.9 gears I would keep that and just change out the front with 4.88's. All depends on what engine you have and what tire size you want to run. If you are not familar with NissanNut you will learn alot of good information about building your own SAS. Also check out Ronin4wheelers website. Not too many people on there anymore but alot of great information in the Ronin Rigs section to learn from as far as SAS builds go. Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.