Nissan XTerra Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
You’re making me want to work there! Colorado is beautiful and all but the ocean sounds nice right now.
That it is. I went diving yesterday. Much tougher rougher than the week before but its still good to get in the water. Of course, with the good is the bad. Things are more expensive and shipping charges are a scam.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
No, it doesn’t show that value.
man glad blackberry jumped in, i was getting to the point of being unable to really offer much help over the web for ya, not had to do a ton on vq engines like this but the 1st gen VG, ive torn down and put back together.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
man glad blackberry jumped in, i was getting to the point of being unable to really offer much help over the web for ya, not had to do a ton on vq engines like this but the 1st gen VG, ive torn down and put back together.
I hear ya. I am at the point where I need to throw in the towel and get someone with more familiarity involved. I appreciate Blackberry, your help and all those who chimed in to assist with this nightmare of an issue. Hopefully, it will get sorted out. (If it we’re only valued at a few grand, I would have abandoned it long ago but I’ve got too much money tied into this truck.)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I hear ya. I am at the point where I need to throw in the towel and get someone with more familiarity involved. I appreciate Blackberry, your help and all those who chimed in to assist with this nightmare of an issue. Hopefully, it will get sorted out. (If it we’re only valued at a few grand, I would have abandoned it long ago but I’ve got too much money tied into this truck.)
and man once you get it back up and running good, the VQ is a great engine love my 2011 good power, decent mpg and havent had to do hardly any major repairs, rear axle seals have actually been my biggest repair, 163k miles not too shabby. these trucks run forever as long as there maintained, sounds like you got a rough one but they last forever

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
and man once you get it back up and running good, the VQ is a great engine love my 2011 good power, decent mpg and havent had to do hardly any major repairs, rear axle seals have actually been my biggest repair, 163k miles not too shabby. these trucks run forever as long as there maintained, sounds like you got a rough one but they last forever
Haha! Interesting because I love my truck and the engine definitely has enough power. I have a big bull bar and the entire thing is skid plated but I've never gotten more than 14mpg. (Had I known that, I probably wouldn't have gotten it.)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts