Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i've been lookin around for some rims for my 04' SE and ive found the ones i want. but the bad part is i don't know what they are... can anyone help me out here? i need to know what they are..
here's the wheels
http://www.diamondoffroad.com/other_pics
its the only X on the page. thanks guys!
p.s. how much would a body lift like this run for? just curious??

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Racer comes in in the clutch yet again!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay guys thanks!! i figured out what they are off of the pro comp web site. there procomp 8089's. okay which ones do i get? i want them to stick out a bit for a bogger footprint , so how do i know they stick out? theres a 4.5 backspace and a 4.75... which do i get?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
What size tires are you going to run? And I assume no body lift?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
at the moment i am running 265/70 r17's, and they are rubbing ever so slightly at full lock. i have the front end lifted from the pml, but i dont like the look of the rear shacles b/c it jacks the back up more than im willing to go in the front( due to steering and bolt issues) but i would like to install a body lift here in the next month or two. uh one more thing, if i get a body lift, will my brushguard still fit? idc if its lower, i just wanna make sure it will fit ha

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Are you asking about wheels for your current tires, even after the body lift?

I doubt your brushguard would fit after the BL, but it's not doing anything for you anyway :)

·
It was always fumbles
13,000 Posts
the brushguard will fit but will sit 2"s down

I'd go 4.75 either way your going to rub and need to trim..

I'd ditch the brushguard. it can only cause trouble down he road...
do the BL first then add the tires...

oh ps.. there is supposed to be the rake look on the Xterra. the front should be 1" lower than the back. helps with braking.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
the brushguard will fit but will sit 2"s down
Really? The way they slope back at the top seems like it would hit the grill for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i think your right... looks like the TYPE D alm wheels.

But some reason in the photo i posted, the wheels look like a deeper offset then the ones on BR's site.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah the only problem is my front bomuper is really lose and the grill is almost coming off so would it fall off if i took iiit off?n maybe if someone could give me a really wicked design to base a new bumper off of. i want something that wont show the bells and whistles of the car you know, but like i want something cooler looking than the shrockworks bumper.. it just looks to boxy for me. i like sharp corners and such. and i got a guy (actually turns out he's my next door neighbor HA) that says he can build me one from scratch for less than half of what most of the companies want for them. and i

as for tires, i already have them on ther, and they rub haha. but a f*** it who cares its just more insentive to get if lifted after new rims if it rubs to bad :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts