Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a write up/schematic for these or does anyone know where i can get part numbers?

I'm finding a lot of parts for Frontiers that are Xterra compatible. Did they use the same power plant for awhile?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Is there a write up/schematic for these or does anyone know where i can get part numbers?

I'm finding a lot of parts for Frontiers that are Xterra compatible. Did they use the same power plant for awhile?
There are 4 total; 2 on each side, in front of and behind the cats. They plug in on top of the passenger valve cover.

The Frontier and Xterra are very close sisters and the motor isn't the only thing they share.

Depending what sensor(s) you're replacing, you may want an O2 sensor socket. Or you may be able to use a box end wrench.

As far as part numbers, those will come from manufacturers like Bosch and NGK (which is something like NTK for O2 sensors). You can just look them up on their websites, or go to Autozone's/Orielly's website and search.

·
Registered
808 Posts
for part numbers maybe check the Courtesy Nissan website. they list the numbers for the sensors. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me will chime in and let you know but yeah I think they shared engines. weither the oxygen sensors are the same sorry I can't help

·
Banned
642 Posts
Xterra:

Fronty:

Yep, look the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.