Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off thanks for everyones help getting my Xterra dialed in your answers really help. So did the AC 3 inch articulator lift and i cant get the car leveled out. I know its supposed to have 1.5 inch factory rake BUT with the suspension lift the front was brought up say 3 inches, but the rear was raised way more. After doing some reading the 3 leaf AAL will raise the rear 3 inches which alone would keep the facory rake if the front was raised 3 inches, but when you add the revolver shackles that will raise the rear ANOTHER 1.75 inches making the rake 3.25 inches which is WAY too much and it looks terrible, and there is no way to get the front that high. I got this package to get the most flex I could out of the rear, thats why I went with revolver shaclkes.

So my questions, would it be best to.....
1. take out one of the leafs from the 3 leaf AAL pack to bring the rear down (if so which leaf)
2. remove the 3 leaf AAL pack and put the overload back in and keep the revolver shackles
3. get the Calmini leaf pack which will raise the rear 1.5 inches (dropping it 1.5 inches from current)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
First, the revolvers only raise the rear 2/3". The 1.75" is an AC typo on the revolver shackles. Second, leave the OL leaf out. It catches on everything if you really offroad. Third, I would get the Calmini 2 leaf AAL so you can close to the full 3" lift. If you do not trust the service of Camini; just get the AC 3 leaf AAL and take a leaf out of it. The revolvers will give you more than enough flex if that is what you are looking for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that is what I have the revolvers and the 3 leaf aal pack think I'll try taking the smallest one out and see what that does

1 - 5 of 5 Posts