Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if someone could point me to a good resource for where I can find out what the PID values should be. I replaced the head gaskets not to long ago and have had a pretty severe drop in fuel economy. Things seem fine via sight and sound, so I ordered a code reader and took her for a spin. I'll attach the screen shot of the after. I get the general gist of things, but I'd like to know what normal values would be.

It's the VG33ER engine, only mod is the DIY intake mod. Thanks for the help guys.

Caela

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi I was wondering if someone could point me to a good resource for where I can find out what the PID values should be. I replaced the head gaskets not to long ago and have had a pretty severe drop in fuel economy. Things seem fine via sight and sound, so I ordered a code reader and took her for a spin. I'll attach the screen shot of the after. I get the general gist of things, but I'd like to know what normal values would be.

It's the VG33ER engine, only mod is the DIY intake mod. Thanks for the help guys.

Caela
Are you getting any actual check engine lights?

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts

Caela
Looks like to much fuel on one side probably the is cat plugged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts