Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a 2nd Xterra, a 2003 SE/SC. Unfortunately none of the power windows work. I checked the fuse and it was good, so I swapped out the drivers side switch assembly with the good one from the truck I'm driving just to see if the power window lock button may have broken, but still no power windows. So my next course of action is to try and swap the relay. I know the relay is somewhere up under the drivers side of the dash, and I know it's a 4 point relay. The only two I can see are two bright blue ones (one near the center of the dash, and one on the far left side of the dash. I tried both of these and the windows still don't work. In fact, with both of them unplugged on my good truck, the windows still work. So it must be a different relay. Is it in a different location that I'm not seeing? Or is it one of the relays on the back of the fuse box?

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Cody

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this is a old post but in case someone is still looking for the power window relay or the circuit breaker. It's not against the firewall or under the dash . Both are located behind the trim kick panel just forward of the door and left of the brake or clutch pedal. It's behind that trim piece that pops off. The ground for the pw system is also there, The 2nd ground is same place passenger side

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a old post but in case someone is still looking for the power window relay or the circuit breaker. It's not against the firewall or under the dash . Both are located behind the trim kick panel just forward of the door and left of the brake or clutch pedal. It's behind that trim piece that pops off. The ground for the pw system is also there, The 2nd ground is same place passenger side
THX a lot!! You just saved me a lot of time looking for the sucker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts