Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 XTerra SE/SC, 32’s 2” BL & PML
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm Canadian so you think I could find metric bolts, funny.

(6) 7/16" x 6" x 14 (bolts) (the other 6 body mounts of the truck)
(6) 7/16" x 14 lock nuts
(12) 7/16" washers
(2) M12 x 1.25 x 180mm (bolts) (rear of truck by bumper going up)
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 160mm (bolts) (2nd to last body mount toward the rear bumper)

Those are the required bolts for the Body Lift, I'm waiting to order pucks until I can piece together the hardware.
I easily picked up Grade 8 7/16's bolts but cant find any M12 fine thread grade 10.9 bolts or any m10 fine threads anywhere local. I'm from Calgary so here's my question, does anyone know where I can find these bolts either online or from a retailer?

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Manual 3.3L NA V6
30 Posts
I would recommend allensfasteners.com. That's where I ordered all of my body lift fasteners from and I know a lot of people on this site have ordered from there as well. I can imagine shipping will be more expensive to Canada but it's one of the only places I know of that carry those bolts. Super cheap for the states though.

M12 Bolts: 12mm-1.25 10.9 HEX BOLT
M10 Bolts: 10mm-1.25 10.9 HEX BOLT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same
Alright, I'm Canadian so you think I could find metric bolts, funny.

(6) 7/16" x 6" x 14 (bolts) (the other 6 body mounts of the truck)
(6) 7/16" x 14 lock nuts
(12) 7/16" washers
(2) M12 x 1.25 x 180mm (bolts) (rear of truck by bumper going up)
(2) M10 x 1.25 x 160mm (bolts) (2nd to last body mount toward the rear bumper)

Those are the required bolts for the Body Lift, I'm waiting to order pucks until I can piece together the hardware.
I easily picked up Grade 8 7/16's bolts but cant find any M12 fine thread grade 10.9 bolts or any m10 fine threads anywhere local. I'm from Calgary so here's my question, does anyone know where I can find these bolts either online or from a retailer?
Problem. Can't find any that long

·
Registered
2002 XTerra SE/SC, 32’s 2” BL & PML
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would recommend allensfasteners.com. That's where I ordered all of my body lift fasteners from and I know a lot of people on this site have ordered from there as well. I can imagine shipping will be more expensive to Canada but it's one of the only places I know of that carry those bolts. Super cheap for the states though.

M12 Bolts: 12mm-1.25 10.9 HEX BOLT
M10 Bolts: 10mm-1.25 10.9 HEX BOLT
I had heard of Allen’s but I couldn’t find the needed bolts so I was happy to see you included links, ended up paying more for shipping then the bolts but oh well, what can you do. Thanks!

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Manual 3.3L NA V6
30 Posts
Yeah, ordering all of my fasteners through Allen's helped offset the cost of shipping. The 7/16" bolts/nuts/washers were between $0.20 and $0.50 less than at the local hardware store. But I agree, you have to pay a premium if they're the only place that stocks them!

·
Registered
85 Posts
When you do the B/L, don't forget to loosen the "boot" around the bottom of the steering column under the dash!!!!!!!!!! I missed that, and now, I get to find a replacement for my "now torn because I didn't check everything" boot...

Reactions: MeToo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts