Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just joined the forum. I recently purchased a 2002 SE/SC and there is pinstriping on the side with "Peek to Peek Edition". Anyone have any info on that edition? Possible website where I can do a little research?

Thanks...

·
Administrator
2000 Xterra XE 4x4 3.3L AT
9,781 Posts
Sounds like a made up dealership addition there were a lot of those.

As far as I know all 4 years of Gen1 trucks there were XE and SE only. No Offroad (OR) model but it shows up the most or any of the other 3-4 models that dealerships made decals for.

My truck has a Hybrid badge on the tailgate. That’s right both on road and off road.😉

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a made up dealership addition there were a lot of those.

As far as I know all 4 years of Gen1 trucks there were XE and SE only. No Offroad (OR) model but it shows up the most or any of the other 3-4 models that dealerships made decals for.

My truck has a Hybrid badge on the tailgate. That’s right both on road and off road.😉
Cool, thanks. You know of any resources online to get production numbers things like that?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
1,324 Posts
I’m pretty sure the dealer I work for was the one peak to peak came from. It’s in Colorado

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah peak. Typo...
I’m pretty sure the dealer I work for was the one peak to peak came from. It’s in Colorado
Really? Interesting. So that is correct that the dealers put those added touches on the vehicles. Would you know what they added to the vehicles to make them certain editions?

Thanks for the info. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
1,324 Posts
I could ask. It was before my time there but several of the people that sold these vehicles new still work there. I’m sure it’s nothing of substance though. Could literally even be just the pinstripes and decals

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure if u happen to think of it while you're there. Appreciate the reply. Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks.

Anyone know what the center hole in the rear bumper is for? The two side are for the plate light but what is the center one do? Anyone know?

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
1,367 Posts
If it's a small oblong hole, it's to insert the tool to lower the spare tire.

What year is yours?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts