141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Anchor for my dad's climbing practice

·
Registered
270 Posts
I use it as a vehicle...IN OTHER COUNTRIES!

Been to USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, LA (Yes to a New York er, LA is like another country)

·
Registered
10 Posts
We all are forgetting the simplest of uses, a dinning room. I also used mine to protect my camera equipment while trying to photograph lightning.

·
Registered
523 Posts
No pics but when I was a residential roofing salesman I loaded up the back from floor to ceiling with 25 bundles of heavy duty designer shingles, as well as a 28' extension ladder on top, and made the 40 mile trip back to the supply house. I swear I could see the gas gauge lowering as I drove.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
858 Posts
Wow.. Some pretty heavy tows and loads in this thread.. Thats crazy.

Some good utility here too

I use mine mainly as an office with Power Inverter for my laptop etc.

My bed is permanently made up with pillows and blankets, my wife likes sleeping back there while we drive places.. Like a motorhome..

We use it as a jam session room where we sit with the back open facing nature and play and sing hippy songs..

We use it as a mobile cafe and chill lounge

We use it as a Reading room

As a clean comfortable bed to just lay around in on lazy days

Also use it to get to our favorite fishing holes and hiking /camping spots

·
Registered
35 Posts
SScratch... I was expecting a 3rd picture with a busted out back window... no "fail army" credits for you! Lol.

All of my uses have already been covered by previous posters I'm sure, but in a nutshell my X gets used to carry anything from kayaks to kids and goes anywhere from grocery store parking lots to washed out mountain roads.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine is currently being used as a parts to be installed "repository", due to uncooperative weather. :mad:

·
Registered
2001 Xterra 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
657 Posts
Mine is currently waiting to see if it gets repaired or replaced.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hate that for you, MeToo. I really hate it when the insurance clown for the other party somehow thinks that they can just write me a check, and everything is rainbows and Unicorns, all of a sudden. I didn't ask for you to pay me, jackass. I said that I want my stuff FIXED, as in, restored to prior to accident condition. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
2001 Xterra 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
657 Posts
Well, thanks for the good words and kind thoughts.

The insurance that would apply here is mine and it's just PLPD so there's no insurance. Now it's up to my buddy to cough up some dough.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh, even more fun. Yeah, I hope that he honors his debt.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts