101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Pre-race warm-up "tent"

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
After seeing the mulch picture, I wish I would have taken a picture when I hauled the cement for the deck I'm building. While it wouldn't recommend it even if you have the tow package's extra leaf like our 01 does.. 10 bags of 80 pound cement in the cargo area. Rode about as well as the 2007 Dodge Hemi did with a bed full of river rock... it took off ok but man I swear you could hear the rear axle saying "I'm going to kill you!" over every bump!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Motel with my wife and son, while waiting for the Space Shuttle to launch at Cape Canaveral. I'll post pics when I get back home. It was pretty sweet and actually comfortable with a blow up mattress. The shuttle launched at the @$$ crack of dawn had to get there at midnight or earlier just to get a spot.

On a side note, there's only a few left and we should organize an event. I'll post a thread on it.
I want in on this!

·
Registered
760 Posts
No pics....ill look through our old press kits.
Gigging musician SUV
a Bar...lol

Xterra>Shitty old van

·
Registered
605 Posts
i have a future baby hauler and flash light. shopping cart pusher. yes i just run into them when they are where i wanna park.

·
Registered
686 Posts
i have a future baby hauler and flash light. shopping cart pusher. yes i just run into them when they are where i wanna park.
same lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Rigshop pull/test bench for splicing.

We had some really bug stuff going down to st. Thomas for a 160ft sailboat. Kinda need a little more pull to get it in.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Awe what!? Haven't you used that one before?!? Hahaha

First time I saw that Ratt, I knew I needed to hack away my bumper.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Changing table.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I moved the middle bars on the top so there's a space to lay down up there with a pillow now. Great for 1st/2nd dates - head out offroad a little, hop on the roof and watch some sky. :)

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Groom Command vehicle...

All-terrain limousine.... (just need a "Bride inside" sticker)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Park Bench

HEY!!! join my PNWX2 group on Facebook! we need more members! We have like 16 X'ers here in WA, and we want to make a PNW meet'n'greet for the first time! host mod days, wheeling days.... Just a thought! Look for Tyler Childs on facebook, I am underwater with goggles on, then my group is PNWX2 if you cant just find it that way. I cant give the link to it now, I'm at work but try to find it. if you cant, PM me!

·
Registered
327 Posts
My X has been a tripod on many occasion.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts