Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lots of new members and lots of new xterras, so let's see who will be our March Xterra of the Month! Nominate the ride you like the most even if it's your own and post up to 3 pictures of it for the voting poll.

And we will see to it that the winner IS put on the homepage to represent the club for the month instead of... well... I'd rather not get started on that subject.

So without further ado... who's your favorite for the month?

Not eligible for nomination

Apr 2008-XterraVT
May 2008-alpine spirit
Jun 2008-anthony
Jul 2008-Unclehardrock
Aug. 2008-Alex Topousis
Sep 2008-Tameroflions
Oct 2008-Kuma
Nov 2008-Dave C
Dec 2008-La Rana
Jan 2009- Bluex
Feb 2009 - Drake (hope everybody liked that sweet euro-demon I have :mocking:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I nominate Stickle...His truck is looking great! Post some pics Ryan.

·
Brooklyn br0
'01XE 4x4 3.3AT Locked SAS 35's
3,122 Posts
I think Drake should get to be XOTM for one more month because he got screwed out of the front page. That was, IMHO, BS!:mad:

If that can't happen I’m not too proud to take a second shot at this. I’m posting some better pictures this time;

This is kind of old but has always been one of my favorites. Nancy took it on a NIORA run back in the winter of ‘06. It was at Paragon, a now defunct Off-Road Park in PA on “Spare Tire”;

Stephen’s (Sexterra) picture of my junk at Rausch on “Snakebite” during ‘08 ECXC;

Man what a nice shot, Stephen can buy a large format of that one?

Ken’s (Salsa) picture at Rausch climbing “Pizza Rock” during the Long Island Xterra Clubs Halloween Run last fall;

Well that’s my three, hope you like them and vote for me!

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah i'm bored, might as well right?

·
Registered
289 Posts
In the spirit of self nomination.... no where near finished but here she is:
BTW The Fronterra counts right

Danny

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think Drake should get to be XOTM for one more month because he got screwed out of the front page. That was, IMHO, BS!:mad:
Don't sweat it bro. My X is on the CX business cards so it's whored out enough as it is. lol I think Jason said he will try and work it so we have a split image on the homepage with mine and whoever wins March but I'm not going to be heartbroken if he can't make it work.

Besides, I already voiced my opinion on the whole matter with the owner and not just about the XOTM either. :censor:

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
i say tjtj i cant find pics of his x but he does give good advice id did pm him to put some pictures up
LOL

I never win anything - Here's a few shots laying around, labeled A - I

Which do you guys think should I use?

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

·
Registered
423 Posts
ohh nice, havent seen it with the LTB's, looks real good. H is my pick
Ive been meaning to ask Aznboi what size are your tires?

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
Tj. Three pics only please
I'm on the blackberry - I can't see sheet....I'll delete the pics that are not mentioned...and keep the 3 that are OK.

:D

Whatcha think?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts