Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brooklyn br0
'01XE 4x4 3.3AT Locked SAS 35's
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Throw Back Thursday to the NEXterra Back 2 School Run 2014.

Join your favorite and most active Xterra Off Road Club at this year's B2SR 2022 on October 15th, 2022!

Wheeling & camping on private lands at Vermont Badlands in Stamford, VT.

Exclusively available to us via our membership in the North East Association of 4WD Clubs (NEA).

All makes & models of vehicles are welcome!

More info & sign up HERE!

·
Brooklyn br0
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll ask. I'm pretty sure it is primitive. The guy running the event is renting a portapotty...

·
Brooklyn br0
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here’s a Google Map view of the landing/camping area. It’s a wide-open space on top of a hill. There are trees on the perimeter of the open area.

Pictures of the actual site don’t show anything more than an open field lined by trees. From the entrance to the landing/camping area is a fairly long climb. Trailers usually don’t have trouble unless it’s slick. 4x4 on the tow rigs will help.

In the meantime, here’s a few “throw back” pictures from the 2013 B2SR in Oneonta, NY:

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Xterra, 3" lift, full armor
516 Posts
Here’s a Google Map view of the landing/camping area. It’s a wide-open space on top of a hill. There are trees on the perimeter of the open area.

Pictures of the actual site don’t show anything more than an open field lined by trees. From the entrance to the landing/camping area is a fairly long climb. Trailers usually don’t have trouble unless it’s slick. 4x4 on the tow rigs will help.

In the meantime, here’s a few “throw back” pictures from the 2013 B2SR in Oneonta, NY:

Thanks man! looks like trailer access is a go. Is there a clean (or at least semi clean) water source there?

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Xterra, 3" lift, full armor
516 Posts
sorry for all the questions but it would be a 9 hour drive for me to get out there, kind of want to figure out all the accomodational situations before deciding

·
Brooklyn br0
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries, sorry I did not get right back to you. There is no water or power at the campsite.

·
Brooklyn br0
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gettin' close...

Got a dozen "Drivers" signed to date.

A couple of the NEXterra Officers scouted out some great trails for the event this past weekend.

Looks like an "Easy" group and a "Harder" group will be on two different set of trails during the event. Details can be found on the NEXterra board HERE

Event shirts are getting ready.

All registered drivers get one complementary shirt. Additional shirts can be ordered via the signup link.

The discounted fees and T-shirt availability end on 9/17.

After 9/17, you will need to pay the full fees and no event shirt.

Get your signup done this week!

One of the trials the ‘Harder’ group will be running:

·
Registered
13 Posts
sorry for all the questions but it would be a 9 hour drive for me to get out there, kind of want to figure out all the accomodational situations before deciding
There’s no water or electricity on site. There’re several towns 15-20mins from the property that have alternate accommodation options too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Win this Napier truck tent at the Back-2-School run.

Our friends at Napier are sending us this awesome tent to be raffled off at Back-2-School run this year. Every registered driver will have a chance to win it.

Register now for a change to win!!

Thank you napieroutdoors.com #NapierNation Napier Outdoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Brooklyn br0
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our friends at Napier are sending us this awesome tent to be raffled off at Back-2-School run this year. Every registered driver will have a chance to win it.

Register now for a change to win!!

Thank you napieroutdoors.com #NapierNation

1 - 14 of 14 Posts