Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Mike. Since we began dating, I have been in charge of my now-fiancé's wonderful 2008 XTerra. Lovingly named Dex, it is her favorite vehicle. It's her dream car. Dex hasn't been driven as much this year as in the past; we have our daily driver (Subaru Crosstrek) and my Jeep Wrangler (affectionately named Randall; she chose it lol). But our family has been expanding: more dogs! We already have a German and an Austrailian Shepherds, and we got a puppy today will grow to be over 100lbs very quickly. We also drive around my parents' Great Pyrenees and her parents' Shiloh Shepherd. With all that fur, neither the Subaru nor the Jeep can handle it. Dex is the only vehicle that can, so he's being put back into regular service!

I wanted to join here because I'm getting to the point with it where I could use some assistance in diagnosing the potential quirks of X's vs what might actually be problematic. I'm going to post in the repair forum shortly, but I saw the "Introduce Yourself" thread so I thought I'd stop by and say Hi. Looking forward to meeting everyone I can and hopefully after a while contributing answers so I can pay forward all the great advice I'm sure I'll get.

Cheers! 🍻

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to CX.

Got pics of all those rides? :)
Thank you! I'll get some up soon. Nothing is really impressive or built out, but they're great vehicles that we all love. Well, ok.... my fiancé doesn't particularly like my Jeep, but that's ok. A toy all my own :LOL::)

And of course, thanks to everyone else. I appreciate everyone's response and want to make sure I show that gratitude :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts