Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CX. Let's hope you find one that you'll enjoy for many miles and years!
Thanks! Looking in the SoCal area. Determined to find one from a private seller. Every dealer one I research has been in accidents, odometer rolled back, you-name-it! The search is on. A buddy has a 2008 that just keeps on going.....

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
When you find one that your interested in, post some pictures, there are some people on here that will be able to point some things out.

Welcome to CX.
Thanks! Scrolling through the classifieds here now. Waiting on a payout on my totaled Subie Outback, will be looking for an Xterra probably $10k max. Onward!

EDIT: been looking at this--admittedly I don't know what half the stuff listed here actually is, but the degree of detail and clarity is encouraging. I assume the new radiator was a preventative measure to avoid the SMOD?

· Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
3,223 Posts
That looks good on the surface, and even underneath! ARB rear cover on PRO-4X locker - great for anytime you're off-roading.

Jump on it while you can. Check prices to see what's commensurate, then bargain your bargain, then show us the pics of what you bought.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks good on the surface, and even underneath! ARB rear cover on PRO-4X locker - great for anytime you're off-roading.

Jump on it while you can. Check prices to see what's commensurate, then bargain your bargain, then show us the pics of what you bought.
Thanks--gotta wait for my totaled car payout--fingers crossed it'll still be there to test drive!

· Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
3,223 Posts
Just so you know, I bought my 2004 almost entirely by pics on CX and then with some questions from the owner. I drove 800 miles sight-unseen with a cashier's check. After a brief inspection, we settled up the paperwork and I drove it home with my retired friend. We took the scenic route so we could enjoy the whole weekend and I was glad I did. He died 7 months later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts